2017-05-05 11:06:00 CET
Unless you're Danish
We recently published an article about why you should date a beach volleyball player but, let’s face it, most of us won’t be so lucky as to snag a pro. Why, we hear you cry? It’s down to one simple reason: They are, in fact, are already dating something, not someone else – beach volleyball. Now, if you’re a beach volleyball player and you’re reading this and thinking, “don’t be so ridiculous”, here are 10 reasons that prove you wrong:
1. You are always excited to play beach volleyball, and before you play a game, you still get butterflies in your stomach.
2. When you’re not playing beach volleyball – chances are, you’re thinking about playing beach volleyball.
3. Your friends and family are constantly complaining that you spend too much time playing beach volleyball.
4. You’ve basically already moved in together – and… beach volleyball’s decided to decorate. There’s at least six beach volleyballs lying around, and that’s just your living room.
5. You've taken your beach volleyball with you on family holidays. Don’t tell me you haven’t, at minimum, bounced the ball around on Christmas – don’t worry we understand
6. You’ve watched countless sunrises and sunsets on the beach together
7. You’re exploring the world together.
8. You’ve taken tons of pictures together – your Facebook album should really be changed from being called ‘Random Volleyball Pics’ to ‘Time with My One Love’.
9. You’re always shopping together and let’s be honest - they always choose ‘beachwear’.
10. And finally, it’s the first thing you think about when you wake up, and the last thing you think about before you go to bed.
We could go on and on about how cute you guys look together and what a great couple you make but we had to stick to ten. There you have it, your 10 Reasons Why Beach Volleyball is Bae!
The beach volleyball elite cannot wait to return for the 2019 World Championships
Stat’s the way we like it!
Thank you Hamburg!
The Brazilian star becomes youngest player to win the World Tour Finals