Pack your bags and join us in Germany next week!
If you’ve got plans next week cancel them. If you have no plans – make some. Why not come with us on our first step on the sand in Hamburg?
That’s right people, the wait is almost over and the competition is nearly upon us. The smart Major Hamburg kicks off at Am Rothenbaum and we’d really love it if you were with us. We really would.
But if you’re still not convinced, here are five reasons to make you pack your suitcase, book the flight or jump in the car and click through the turnstiles to witness some world class beach volleyball action!
- It’s the first Major in Germany! Expect the tournament to run *insert clichéd German stereotype* super efficiently. Not only that, as it’s the German’s Majors debut, they will want to make up for lost time. We’re confident they will want to do it in style, so expect fireworks!
- It’s the first Major of the summer. Hamburg is the first of five stops on the Major Series. If you were at our first tournament last year, in Poreč, you’ll remember how awesome it was. There’s always something special about the first Major.
- The world’s best beach volleyball players will be there. A no-brainer this. This is a Major. In the world of beach volleyball this means something! So if the reigning men’s and women’s European Champions will be there, you should be too, right?
- It’s sponsored by smart. The clue is the name. You know what the opposition of smart means, don’t you? ;)
- Tickets are free. Yep. Free Admission. Freier Eintritt. Complementario. Por la cara. In regalo. Besplatan. Which ever language you write it in, it means the same. Be quick though, the spaces will go quickly – especially for the final few days as the tournament reaches it’s exciting climax.
We’ll post another five reasons to come to Hamburg later this week so stay tuned! In the meantime, head to our Facebook event page and click ‘going’ – because you know it’s the right thing to do!