THE GOAL OF THE SITE REGULATIONS
The goal of the of the site regulations is prohibiting any harm or damage done to visitors or property, guaranteeing a trouble-free order of events and securing the event location from any damage or pollution.
The organizer is entitled to the sole house right. During the events the house right is exercised by the organizer and / or the service providers commissioned by the organizer. The house right of the organizer in the sense of the assembly law remains untouched.
ACCESS OF VISITORS TO THE EVENT
- Security is entitled to search visitors and their containers for prohibited items and to ask them for the presentation of identification documents, if there are indications that they carry such items.
- The law enforcement service may inspect visitors – including through the use of technical aids – to determine whether they pose a safety risk due to the consumption of alcohol or drugs, or carry weapons or dangerous pyrotechnic articles, and if so, refuse entry.
- If the visitor refuses to consent to these control measures, he will not be admitted to or excluded from the event.
- Children under the age of 12 are only allowed to enter the event area in the company of a full-time supervisor, i.S.d. Youth Protection Act, permitted.
CHECKS THROUGH THE SECURITY SERVICE
REFUSAL OF ACCESS
- Visitors, who are:
- recognizably under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- recognizably violent or ready to incite violence
- have a clear intention to disrupt the event
- or carry forbidden items with them
- wanting to take animals (except guide dogs) into the event venue will not be admitted to or excluded from the event.
- Visitors may be denied entry if regulatory requirements or the security of the event (for example, overcrowding) preclude access.
- If a visitor is not let the site for the reasons listed in the house rules, he has no claim to compensation.
- Each visitor must behave in such a way, that no one else is harmed, endangered or more than unavoidably hindered or harassed by the circumstances. Everyone has to follow the orders of the regulatory authorities, in particular, the police, the fire brigade and the aid organizations, as well as the security service and the event manager. Anyone who fails to comply with these orders will be directed from the venue by the security service or by the police.
- Visitors may only use the designated entrances. For reasons of security and to avert danger, visitors are obliged to take other seats at the direction of the security service or the police.
- Items found at the tournament and on the associated site are to be delivered to the office of the organizer.
- If there is any personal injury or damage to property, this must be reported to the organizer or the security service immediately.
- All fire alarms, fire hydrants, electrical distribution and switchboards, telephone exchanges, heating and ventilation systems must remain freely accessible and unobstructed. All entrances and exits, as well as the escape routes and emergency exits, are to be kept free without restriction.
- It is not allowed on the event grounds
- to interfere in the course of events in a disturbing way,
- to distribute leaflets or promotional material or to offer goods for sale without the consent of the organizer,
- to commit unlawful or irregular acts,
- use extremist, racist, xenophobic or fundamentalist slogans or gestures to voice their opinion,
- to exceed barriers or to enter unauthorized areas,
- to use prohibited objects or to throw objects,
- to defecate outside the toilets or to contaminate the event grounds in any other way, in particular by throwing away trash or leaving things behind,
- to make fire, burn firecrackers, rockets, bengal fires, smoke powder, sparklers or other pyrotechnics,
- to damage or contaminate the structures or facilities of the event by painting or otherwise,
- to stand on the benches, to climb on tribune poles or to enter the Center Court.
- The organizer is solely responsible for the tournament and the associated grounds, merchandise, food and drinks for sale and to give these rights to third parties.
- If there is an important reason, in particular if a visitor commits crimes on the event site (e.g. damage to property, personal injury, theft, drug trafficking), the operator is entitled to exclude the visitor from the event and, if necessary, file a criminal complaint. If the organizer makes use of his right of exclusion, the ticket loses its validity (if necessary for the event). The instructions of the regulatory authorities are to be obeyed.
- It is forbidden for visitors to carry the following items with them:
- weapons and items that can be used like a weapon
- gas spray bottles, corrosive or coloring substances or pressure vessels for flammable or harmful gases, except commercial pocket lighters
- glass containers, bottles, cans, plastic cans, hard packs
- pyrotechnic material such as firecrackers, bengal fires, smoke powder, flares, sparklers, etc.
- torches, poles, sticks (except for handicapped people) etc.
- laser pointers
- writings, posters and other items that serve an extremist, racist, xenophobic or fundamentalist expression of opinion
- bulky items such as ladders, stools, chairs, boxes, trunks
- flag or transparent rods that are not made of wood or that are longer than 1.80 m or whose diameter is greater than 2 cm
- large banners, double holders, larger quantities of paper, wallpaper rolls
- Visitors carrying banned items will be excluded from the event. In particularly severe cases, a house ban is imposed.
IMAGE RIGHTS & PHOTOGRAPHY
- The carrying and usage of audio and video recording devices and photo and film cameras (especially cameras with interchangeable / bayonet lenses) is strictly prohibited. Taking pictures / filming is permitted for purely private use. Commercial distribution is not permitted. In individual cases, the accreditation requirements for media representatives of the organizer must be taken into account.
- Visitors to the event site consent to the use of their image and voice for photo, film and television recordings taken by the organizer or its agents in connection with the visit to the site. This also applies to issued filming permits to TV stations or production companies and their respective distribution channels.
ENFORCEMENT OF THE HOUSE RULES
- If a visitor seriously violates the house rules, he is excluded from the event and a house ban will be imposed against him. In addition, the organizer can collect data on the person and pass it on to the law enforcement and police authorities. The organizer's right to claim damages from the visitor remains unaffected.
Entering the event area is at your own risk. The organizer is not liable for any personal or material damage caused by third parties.
- These event regulations come into force on 28.06.2019.
- These event regulations can be changed by the organizer at any time and without giving reasons. Each new edition of these event rules will replace any older edition and override those.
- These event regulations are posted on the event site in public